Skip to main content

Vintage Rosette Love Album

Hello my crafty friends,

Today I want to share with you this gorgeous vintage love album. When I started with crafting I was not very much fond of vintage papers. But when I selected this paper pack for my next album it just totally changed my mind. I love these papers so much with all the beautiful roses and floral patterns. This paper collection is from Craftangles and is called Vintage Roseate.

These papers are perfect to make any vintage album. You dont need to embellish these papers much because their patterns are to die for. When you use these papers you actually dont want to hide the designs with more embellishments. I have also used the sticker sheets which comes by the same name from craftangles. They have so much coordinating elements with the paper pack . i loved making this album and I am really happy with how it turned out. 

Enjoy the pictures and share your comments in the comment section. This post is picture heavy so please be patient.













I hope you like it... See you again.

Love,
Sonam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Bundle of Joy" Baby Boy Album

Hello everyone,  Remember the first time you held those little hands? And the first touch of his soft skin? And the smell of his baby products in the morning and his poop without any alarm fills your room and your days! Isn't being a parent the most amazing feeling? Being a first time mommy to a 2 yr old myself, I understand that a baby's every FIRST is precious. Capture his every first, second and more in this beautiful "Bundle of Joy" baby boy album.  For this album I have used Echo Park Bundle of Joy collection edition 1 and 2. i am a huge fan of Echo Park paper packs. They are just beautiful and adorable. Enjoy the pictures. I really hope you like it.  Have a great day and I will see you again.

Mixed Media Layout "My little Girl"

Hello everyone, I am back with this beautiful mixed media layout I made for my beautiful daughter. I am really happy with how it turned out. For this project I have used "Expressions" paper pack from "Kaisercraft". This is truely a beautiful range of papers with a lovely mix of florals and patterns. The flowers and butterflies are just amazing for every kind of theme. Here's the step by step tutorial of how I made it. 1.I started with 3 patterned papers and made the base by of the layout by layering them on top of each other. 2. I used some textured paint spray mists from itsy bitsy to create this beautiful blue green honeycomb pattern. 3. After achieving the perfect background. I layered the picture to give it some dimension and beautiful floral border and i also cut some banners from the paper pack itself and made a lace out of the punch. I also used a doily from prima. 4. Then I used lots of embellishments like mulberry

Altered Embroidery Hoop

Hello dear friends, Today I want to share with you this mixed media altered embroidery hoop. This is my first attempt for an altered art and I am rrally satisfied how it turned out. Again I have used all the supplies from Itsy Bitsy Crafters Store in India. This time I have used their newly launched paper pack "Aqua Medley" under the brand name "Little Birdie". These papers are really beautiful and you must try them. All the floral elements are from the same collection. This post is picture heavy. Please sit back and relax and enjoy the pictures. After the pictures there is supply list and step by step tutorial of how I made this. I hope you liked the pictures. So lets get started with the process. I took a 7 inch embroidery hoop and covered it with texture paste and applied some spray mists in blue and green color so that my whole project looks blended. Then I took 2 sheets from the aqua medley collection and cut two circles